Electronics Laboratory is for educational purposes. The laboratory is equiped with 30 sets of test and measurement devices. Each set contains a dual output DC power supply, a signal generator, a multimeter, and a dual channel digital osciloscope. This laboratory is used for the experiments of the following laboratory courses: "Measurements Laboratory", "Electronics Laboratory I", "Electronics Laboratory II" and "Digital Electronics Laboratory". Undergraduate and gradute students can use laboratory facilities for their projects or theses.
- Agilent 33220A 200 MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Agilent E3648A Dual output DC Power Supply (0-8V, 5A / 0-20V, 2.5A)
- Tektronix TDS 2022B Two channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope 200MHz 2GS/s
- Instek GDM-8255 Multimeter
- Agilent 34405A Multimeter