NEWS & EVENTS
- Department's Senior Design Project Exhibition to be held on June 5th
- Our department's faculty member Dr. Emre Aktas receives HU Incentive Award in Science
- Our senior students awarded first runner-up in the Engineering Faculty's Senior Design Project Competition
- Hacettepe University Robotics Student Society receives another award from ITU Robotic Olympics
- Our researchers receive TTGV Dr. Akin Cakmakci Thesis Award
- IXth METU Robot Days competition's second runner-up award goes to our undergraduate student Mr. Baris Togrul
- Our department's research assistant Mr. Omer Haliloglu awarded for Turkcell Academy Graduate Scholarship
- The department's senior design projects exhibition held on June 1st, 2012
- Our faculty member Prof.Dr. Adnan Koksal awarded by Turkish Academy of Sciences for his textbook translation
- Our senior student Mr. Ismail Aslaner's accomplishment at the Innovative Project Competition of Hacettepe Technopolis
- The department's senior design projects exhibition held on May 20th, 2011
- Our researchers awarded for their project ''Digital Holter Device with MMC Card for the Prephase Diagnosis of Sleep Apnea''
Our faculty member Prof.Dr. Adnan Koksal awarded by Turkish Academy of Sciences for his textbook translation
06 June 2011
Our faculty member Prof.Dr. Adnan Koksal has recevied "University Textbook Translation and Copyrights Award" as the editor of Turkish translation of "Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory, 10th Ed., R. L. Boylestad, L. Nashelsky, 2009)" from the Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA), one of the most prestigious scientific foundations in Turkey.
TUBA has been organizing this award program annually since 2007 to encourage university-level textbooks to be written in Turkish language at international standards, as well as fine and complete Turkish translations of internationally acclaimed textbooks from a wide range of subjects.
TUBA is a scholarly society founded in 1993, attached to the office of the Prime Minister with administrative and financial autonomy, and headquarters in Ankara. Its aims are to establish the criteria of scientific excellence in Turkey, to encourage and foster scientific endeavours, to ensure that scientific principles be applied in all spheres and to create an environment of debate so that basic social strategies may be defined in the light of scientific and technological data.
For more information on this award program, please click THIS LINK from the TUBA's own web site.
We express our congratulations to Prof. Koksal and the translators Mr. Gurhan Bulu, Mrs. Sevda Ozdemir, Mr. Ahmet Selcuk and Mrs. Solen Kumbay Yildiz for their success.
HU Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Phone: +90 312 297 7000 | Fax: +90 312 299 2125 | E-Mail: email@example.com