Applications of communication theory, statistical signal processing
and information theory to wireless communication systems
- Training in fading and dispersive multiuser channels
- Iterative message passing methods in communication systems
- Channel estimation, equalization and multiuser detection
- PHY-MAC interaction in wireless networks
- TUBITAK, "Network Coding Strategies for Noisy Wireless Networks," 2011-2013,
(with principal investigator Assoc. Prof. Ali Ozgur Yilmaz)
- TUBITAK, "Iterative and Distributed Processing in Wireless Networks,"
2006-2011, (Principal investigator)
- European Commission-FP6, "Training-Aided Broadband Wireless Networks,"
2006-2008, (Principal investigator)
- TUBITAK, "Computerized Tomographic Imaging of Electron Density
by GPS Measurement," 2006-2008 (with principal investigator Prof.
- ASELSAN, "Detection of Low Probability of Intercept Radar," 2008-2009.