- CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SEMINAR: Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Reactive Power Support Using Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs)
- ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Information and documents for 2012-2013 fall term course registrations
- Announcements on single course exam, course add/drop and 28 credit request petitions and term repeats
- BEB 650 Usage of Basic Information and Communication Technologies course's exemption exam...
- IEEE Distinguished Lecture: Design, Analysis and Applications of Waveguide-Fed Slot Arrays (Sept. 6th, Thursday)
- Complementary examination schedules for 2011-2012 academic year
- Courses to be opened in the 2012 summer term
- The schedule of 2011-2012 Spring term graduate and undergraduate courses' final examinations
- Seminars on Modern EMC Design and Test Challenges and Solutions
SEMINAR: Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Reactive Power Support Using Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs)
20 May 2013
Dr. Mithat Can Kisacikoglu (University of Tennessee) will give a seminar titled "Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Reactive Power Support Using Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs)" on Friday, May 31st 2013 in the Seminar Hall of our department.
For the abstract and short biography of the speaker please click HERE.
All interested are invited.
Dept. of EE
Phone: +90 312 297 7000 | Fax: +90 312 299 2125 | E-Mail: email@example.com